Gas Leak Detection
HVAC Industry requires a wide variety of Gas Detection needs. We have partnered with a American Company called MSA The Safety Company to cater to this requirement with their products built with high precision technology that enable personnel to work safely within the environment, thereby monitoring of toxic gases, oxygen enrichment and deficiency and combustible gases.
Gas leak detection is the process of identifying potentially hazardous gas leaks by sensors. These sensors usually employ an audible alarm to alert people when a dangerous gas has been detected. Exposure to toxic gases can also occur in operations such as painting, fumigation, fuel filling, construction, excavation of contaminated soils, landfill operations, entering confined spaces, etc.
Gas leak detection is the process of identifying potentially hazardous gas leaks by sensors. Additionally, a visual identification can be done using a thermal camera These sensors usually employ an audible alarm to alert people when a dangerous gas has been detected.
Application: Chiller/Boiler Rooms, Battery Rooms, Engineering and Research Labs, Transportation Maintenance Facilities, Industrial Building, etc.
Benefits & Features:
- Economical choice for fast, reliable detection of parts per million (ppm) levels of ammonia, down to 40 C. Capable of measuring a 10 ppm leak, with full range scale of 0 1000 ppm.
- MSA Gas Monitor Operates in diffusion mode, with factory calibrated sensors ready to perform immediately after installation.
- Can operate as standalone monitor with large LCD display, optional quick check LEDs and 4 relay outputs (3 alarm and 1 fault ), or connected with standard 4 20 mA output to control system (PLC, DCS, etc
- Has adjustable full scale range.
- Provides for easy installations with 2 piece, field wiring connectors.
Premium Quality Products
with Large Sales and Service Network
Most trusted by many
recognised Brands in India
Honored with Recognitions