Horizontal Split Case Pump - UL / FM
AC Fire Pump offers a range of split case pumps with spacing-saving designs to simplify pump room layout The horizontal fire pump is designed for high pressure applications such as high rise buildings and skyscrapers. The fire pump is intended to provide water to stand pipe, sprinkler, chemical mitigation and hydrant systems for fire suppression in industrial and commercial facilities.
Model Series- 8100 & 8200
Hydrant Fire Pump
Sprinkler Fire pump
Diesel Engine Fire pumps
- Available in 500, 750, and 1000 GPM ratings. With higher range of heads.
- Pressures up to 640 PSI.
- In compliance with NFPA #20, UL, ULC, FM, and ANSI.
- Available in clockwise or counter-clockwise rotation to simplify pump room layout Dynamic balance impellers.
- Space saving design.
- Suction and discharge flanges are on a common centerline.
- Available in electric or diesel engine driven models.
- Dual volute casing balances radial forces on the shaft and bearings
- Two stage pump with two impellers threaded together
- Designed for low horsepower requirements.
Premium Quality Products
with Large Sales and Service Network
Most trusted by many recognisedBrands in India
Honored with Recognitions andCertifications