Catalytic Air Purification System (CAPS)
PCO with Gas Phase Filtration is an advanced process by which volatile organic compounds (VOCs), bacteria, molds and fungus are destroyed by incorporating ultraviolet (UV) energy activating a catalyst thereby creating the photo catalytic oxidation (PCO) process.
UVPCO often utilizes a honeycomb configured, reactor coated with titanium dioxide (TiO2 or titania) as the photooxidative catalyst. This design potentially can have high conversion rates with low pressure drop making it suitable for use in building HVAC systems.
The coated screen is irradiated with UV light near 254 nm UVC. Air containing organic pollutants flows through the screen , where the VOCs adsorb on the catalyst. The UV light interacting with the catalyst in the presence of oxygen and water vapor, produces hydroxyl radicals. Hydroxyl radicals are highly chemically reactive and, in-turn, breakdown the adsorbed VOCs, ideally producing only carbon dioxide and water as by products.
Gas Phase Filtration with Photo-Catalyst Oxidation systems are tailored precisely to your needs and operate with the highest efficiency. The multistage design allows for selection of the required filters in a specific sequence to meet the requirements of each application
- Destroys molds, viruses, bacteria and allergens etc.
- Maintains desired levels of particulate matter
- Efficient regeneration of media
- Flexible design, Easy to retrofit
- Adequate controls for safety
- No harmful emissions
- Reduces all odorous and hazardous air pollutants
- Provides very high single-pass efficiency of gas removal
- Prevents corrosion / breakdown of electronic equipment
Premium Quality Products
with Large Sales and Service Network
Most trusted by many recognisedBrands in India
Honored with Recognitions andCertifications