Pressure dependent ΔT Valves – also commonly known as energy valves – are getting known in the market. But why not take it one step further and combine both Pressure Independency and ΔT control in one solution? With the energy system solution from FlowCon you will get exactly this…
Welcome to FlowCon Energy FIT System.
With the FlowCon Energy FIT System you will get monitoring, measuring, connectivity and control in one package. FlowCon FIT measures energy usage while monitoring coil performance and adjusts the PICV valve to optimize coil performance. The solution will maintain the correct flow, despite pressure changes and will guarantee that flow change and change in actuator position only occur when demand requirements change or ΔT is outside specification. By optimizing ΔT, flow rate requirements may be reduced resulting in energy savings, while having pressure independency and ΔT control.
FlowCon FIT is a full package including a PICV, an Intelligent Interface and a sensor kit incl. 2 temperature sensors and 2 pressure sensors.
The PICV is a 3-in-1 valve combining control, balancing and differential pressure control.
It is a true PICV with full authority based on input from the Intelligent Interface. Max. flow setting is done directly on the programmable display actuator.
• Intelligent Interface
The heart of the FIT system is the Intelligent Interface. It is collecting sensor information and collecting and distributing information from and to the PICV actuator and BMS system.
• Sensor kit
The included temperature sensors continuously measure the ΔT across the coil and the included pressure sensors continuously measure up- and downstream pressure of the PICV allowing the BMS to lower system pressure to the PICV’s minimum requirements and reduce pump energy consumption.
During reduced load (either due to room temperature changes OR when the thermostat is adjusted) the coil air flow will change resulting in ΔT change. The temperature sensors will read the change in ΔT and the Intelligent Interface controlling the PICV will adjust the valve to get back at ΔT target.
The FlowCon FIT is designed for HVAC installations. The 2-way regulation/control valve is used: in radiator heating circuits and inverted heat systems, on fan coil units, air handler units, CRAC units, heat exchangers and hot water tank systems – wherever dynamic balancing and fully accurate temperature control are required.
CRAC Unit, Computer Room Air Condition with PITC Direct Control.
- State-of-the-art - Pressure independent temperature control.
- All-in-one including PICV, temperature and pressure sensors, flow meter and BTU meter for submetering applications.
- User friendly with easy setting. (FIT: on actuator/via BACnet; FIT-G: on insert/valve).
- Range of actuators available (standard, failsafe or BACnet).
- Cost savings due to optimized energy consumption and improved efficiency.
- Complete overview of energy and flow.
- Simple monitoring via Bluetooth® or BACnet to BMS.
- Clear information regarding ΔT, ΔP, flow rate and BTU heat transfer.
- Flexible solution - also allowing upside-down installation.
- No piping restriction and most compact system on the market.
Premium Quality Products
with Large Sales and Service Network
Most trusted by many
recognised Brands in India
Honored with Recognitions