Stainless steel submersible borehole pump for various sizes of wells. Head and motor support in precision-casted stainless steel. Pressed stainless steel impellers with replaceable wear rings. Bowls in pressed stainless steel with the outer shell realized in one single piece. Impeller wear rings made of technopolymer PPO reinforced by fiber glass. Shaft wear rings at every stage made of technopolymer PPO reinforced by fiber glass and shaft alignment secured by tungsten carbide bearings. Stainless steel shaft protected by stainless steel shaft sleeves. Integrated non return valve in stainless steel. Coupling and flange dimensions meet NEMA standard. Built in up-thrust bearing.
- Water supply from deep wells.
- Pressure boosting and water distribution in civil and industrial systems.
- Supply of surge tanks and reservoirs.
- Firefighting and washing systems.
- Water table level control.
- Golf courses.
Model Series: GS Series, Z6,Z8,Z10, Z12( depending on size of the wells)
- A combination of using tungsten carbide bearings, floating wear rings and protection of the shaft by the stainless-steel sleeves ensures the best resistance to sand abrasion.
- Precision cast head – high protection against water hammer and ensures a rigid and safe connection to the delivery pipe
- The Strips are designed to resist the maximum pump pressure and give the best stiffness to the unit.
- Modular design with limited parts -easy to maintain
Premium Quality Products
with Large Sales and Service Network
Most trusted by many recognisedBrands in India
Honored with Recognitions andCertifications